When one is truly heard, one truly belongs. The experience of authentic listening is an empowering gift. Every one of us deserves to share and be heard. I have studied and practiced deep heart-felt listening for many years. I invite you to sit with me and be heard.
Speaking to a person that hears you from a neutral and non-judgmental place can bring forward wisdom and self-trust. We all are masters of our own inquiries to our deepest questions. Most of the time, all it takes to become aware of this mastery is the act of verbally expressing ourselves to another.
Your listening session is an opportunity to speak on whatever your heart and mind wishes to share. I am open to listening to all your experiences be them sad, joyful, upsetting, or celebratory.
I will laugh with you, feel with you and reflect back your thoughts. I am your mirror who will be a reflection of a clearer version of you back to you.
"There are times when we just need someone to listen. No commentary. No fixing. No advising. Through her listening session, Stephanie provides a loving, non-judgmental space where you can be heard. This is a wonderful gift to allow yourself. You might be surprised at how much your heart wants to say! I know that I was."
-Dena Crowder. Strategist, Author, Creator at StarPower @dena.crowder
"Stephanie held a beautiful and loving space for me, as I dived into what was present, which included feelings of frustration, anger, sadness, eagerness, and joy. Throughout all of it, I experienced Stephanie’s unwavering attention and compassion as a safe container—I felt heard, held, and cared for. Stephanie’s grounded and loving presence is a gorgeous gift.”
—Tracy Walker Poff. Spiritual Coach and Consultant
“Stephanie has a natural skill in listening to the deeper message beneath my words, bridging the questions and disconnects, and holding a rooted space for me to come back to my answers and wholeness. Her listening is neutral, loving, gentle and yet challenging because it points me right to the truth.“
-Gwen Dittmar. Professional and Spiritual Coach @gwencoach
How it Works:
- All listening sessions are one on one and completely confidential. Recording devices cannot be used.
- Sessions are one or two hours only.
- Please understand this isn’t therapy or coaching. I will not be diagnosing or suggesting any forms of treatment.
- Although I could listen to you everyday, there must be at least 3 days in between sessions. This allows clients to process their experience and hopefully come to any needed resolution on their own.
- First time clients will have session in a public venue, such as a park, coffee house, or café.
- Any in-person session requests outside the City of Los Angeles will incur a small travel fee.
- If you ask, “what do you think I should do?”, I will gently turn the question back to you. You will not be required to answer back or know the answer. It’s all okay.
- I'm happy to have a session over the phone, Skype or Facetime.
Ready for someone to listen?
$55 per hour.